Registration Information 9th-12th Grades 2018-2019
The EPBBA will continue our basketball tradition for High School boys. All boys that do not play for the high school team, or try out for the high school team and are not selected, are invited to continue their basketball playing in the EPBBA 9th-12th Grade program. There are separate leagues for each grade level. There are 15+ regular season games (played on Tue or Wed and every Sunday) plus the season ending tournament.
Please NOTE THE FOLLOWING - The EPBBA and the EPHS programs are two separate programs:
If you are in Grades 9-12, and will be trying out for EPHS Boys teams:
1) If you are NOT interested in playing EPBBA In-House Basketball if you do not make the EPHS team:
- DO NOT REGISTER with the EPBBA.
- You will need to register with EPHS and pay the EPHS activity fee. Please contact the EPHS Activities Office for more information on fees and deadlines. (Please see the information in BLUE below).
2) If you WILL play EPBBA In-House basketball if you Do Not Make the EPHS team:
- You NEED TO REGISTER with EPBBA BY THE SEPTEMBER 19, 2018 deadline.
- You will also need to register with EPHS at the EPHS Activities Office and pay the EPHS activity fee by the EPHS deadline in order to try out for any of the EPHS teams (Please see the information in BLUE below). Your EPBBA registration does not register you for tryouts for the High School teams. There are separate registrations for each program.
- Your EPBBA registration fee will be refunded if you make the EPHS team.
- Any registration received after September 19, 2018 will not be guaranteed a spot in the In-House Program and will be put on a wait list.
- Except for refunds to players selected for one of the High School teams, no refunds will be given after September 21, 2017
- If a refund is requested before the September 19, 2018 deadline, a refund check will be issued by December 15, 2017.
* EPHS Activities Office Information:
Boys that are trying out for Eden Prairie High School Grades 9-12 teams:
- Please check with the Eden Prairie High School Activities office to register with EPHS and for tryout dates and times. For more information about EPHS registration and fees please contact the EPHS Activities Office at 952-975-8100. The EPBBA does not administer any registrations for Eden Prairie High School teams.